The toy industry focuses on kids’ products, i.e. toys, dolls, balls and other products.
Industry operations depend on logistics controls and cost analyses. Many toys require certification from the National Institute of Legal Metrology (INMETRO) when they arrive in Brazil, which has an impact on warehousing and certification costs as well as clearance lead times.
We support this market through our product portfolio that includes a range of specific technologies and processes.
- Toy shipping experience (FCL/LCL)
- Specialist Customer Services;
- Cargo consolidation (for air and sea shipping);
- Negotiation of free days at the port of origin for consolidation;
- P.O coordination with the importer and exporter;
- Cargo cost/urgency analysis.
- NCM validation x administrative processing;
- Partnerships with OCP/Inmetro;
- Operational expertise (IL x inspection x OCP x Approval);
- Liaison (importer/OCP/DECEX/INMETRO).
Domestic road haulage and terminal services
- Analysis of the lowest warehousing, shipping and security costs;
- We partner with reputable shipping companies that offer proven experience.
- Asia Shipping has taken out the best international shipping policy with the widest coverage available, up to R$ 10,000,000.00. This means your company can be included as a policy beneficiary and your operations are protected.